10 things.

when something doesn't bend, it breaks...

1) we were friends. That's all i want. seriously...i don't get it.

2) hey fag who lives in richmond. come back.

3) I guess everything happens for a reason right?...that's what you were. thanks for being a reminder about the things i need to concentrate on. I hope you're doing okay :(

5) this is not up to you anymore. everyone's always being the bigger person for you, when it should be the opposite. "In humility, consider others better than yourself"...isn't that how it goes?

6) "strangers are people who know you for how you want them to know you, where friends see through that...which is why they're friends" kind of sums it up.

7) i see you. broken. i wish you weren't so lonely. stay strong for me. things will get better. I promise.

8) I'm going to miss you. chicago is too far away. But it'll be good for you. <3

9) i should have said thank you a long time ago.

10) _____________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment