see you in december

my sister just walked out the door...
to be honest i always thought I'd be the first to leave. Always thought I'd be booking it out the front door once the diploma was in my hand. I don't think it's hit me yet...that people are leaving. Even tonight as i stood hugging her, i was too tired to process what was actually happening. December. For people who wake up and walk downstairs and see each other, december is a long time away. Despite the fact we didn't get along that well, the last few days i felt like she was my sister the way she always had been way back. I felt like i was actually going to care way..way..more than i thought i would. It's a season of change. My turn to step up to the plate now.

I'm going to miss you more than you probably realize Kristie. have fun at wheaton. meet lots of people & be safe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment