retweet j.

this has nothing to do with twitter actually, i just wanted to put a nice little name in there, and well....that's the best i got :P haha.

The publicity of your blog and what i said is fine. I'm not one for secrets. haha. I totally agree with everything you've said. I guess I just have too much time on my hands. Especially since my friends all pretty much have their signif others ;) haha. Like i've said and will continue to say, "change only sucks until you get used to it." I guess I'm just not very good at getting used to change. In fact i hate it. When i first painted the walls of my room, i slept terribly for the first week. Not because i didn't like the color of the walls, but because i wasn't used to it. But now i'm completely used to it and don't even think about it.

You're so right about how we didn't have to make any effort to be friends with people in highschool. And now, when i realize the effort I'm having to put in with certain people, it makes me realize who i WANT to put the time in for and the ones i don't. And it also makes me realize the people that want to put the time in for me and the ones that don't.

There's really nothing left to say now. Even goodbye is overrated. There's nothing good about it. We might as well just wave "bye" to people and accept it.

I'm gonna feel like the district manager of friendship's next year haha. Travelling from one place to the next to stay in touch. It'll happen though. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment