hipsters

a while ago this guy decided to add me on facebook that I didn't know,
so instead of accepting it i just messaged him and asked him how I knew him or where i knew him from...he replied going "oh i don't think we do, whoops". no big deal. A week later however, he pulls the typical creepy "well since we're facebook friends, we should get to know each other a little better ;)". Okay so look. You're 30 so that's an automatic no, but on top of that......we're not facebook friends. I ignored you.
Then as i was downtown with my friends, standing in the back alley of a vintage store, this man slowly walks up to us and is looking at me as if he's about to ask me something. So thinking maybe he liked one of the things I'd just bought or somethinnnggg, i go "hi can i help you?".
"I think i know you"
"Oh?"
"yeah.......you're that girl from facebook"
Then it automatically clicked in, his face was familiar too. WTF! SKETCH.
"oh.....riiiiiigghhtttt..you're that guy i asked how i knew." (frick frick how do i leave)
"yea. melissa right? how's it been?"
"good i gotta go though, bye"
"good seeing you" he called after me as i walked off. wow creepy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment