k.m.r.

krisanthimum....
i didn't think I'd be missing you this much. But i do. It hasn't even been a week that you've been gone, and everyday I've cried. Not necessarily just because you're gone even. That's the sad part. But the part that gets me is that we never recovered. I don't know what broke us. I just know that i hate it. I hate that we lost our friendship. Because i was so different when we were close. I was more or less the version of me that i need to become again. I never thought that you'd be the one to help me see my flaws. I always thought that it was you who was blinded. That it was you who needed to see the real me. But here i am realizing that it's your words that are still in my head. Parts of conversations we had after sweden, little tiny moments where i got to experience friendship with you again, your understanding...it just made me realize how wrong I was, am. It also got to me how other people around you looked at you. I've never seen any few people care about someone as much as your friends care about you kris. It means something. Not that you were the funniest person they knew. Not that you were the prettiest person they knew. Not that you were the smartest person they knew (even though you are all of the above)...but because you were the most honest and genuine, caring, and trustworthy friend.

You taught me so much just by who you are kristie. And i mean that with all sincerity. I love you, and i miss you as my best friend. I just can't believe it took me this long to realize. <3

miss you lots

0 comments:

Post a Comment