we live with no regrets

I don't believe in regrets. I mean sure teen pregnancy, not studying for a test and then failing it?? those can be seen as regrets. But on the broader sense, I believe that nobody should regret anything in life. Of course there are exceptions, but you know what i mean...
No one should regret though because I believe that everything we go through in life happens for a reason. yes i'm a believer in this cliche. But the thing is, we learn through everything we do in life, so why miss out on the opportunity to become a stronger person due to a tough situation you may have regarded as a regret. That's why i'm impulsive, i jump into situations without really thinking about it. Which is bad, but its also taught me a lot of things, because live without regrets. I don't live thinking "if only i had...".

Everything happens for a reason.

0 comments:

Post a Comment