i tried listening to my head

i'm going to miss this. Honestly right now, i'm trying to seperate my heart and my head. I'm trying to numb out the deep ache in my heart, and i'm trying to think about other things...but it's too late for that. The momentum of grad is carrying us towards at time where all we'll have left is the images on facebook, the yearbook write up's, and the passing thoughts of the good times we had. I wish it were easier. I wish that everyone could stay and we could all come back to school next september. I can't imagine not...i mean it's so normal seeing the familiar faces in the hall. going to the pod and knowing that there'll be someone there that you can talk to, even if its not one of your closer friends. I guess grad camping brought that out of me. Seeing everyone together, having fun, but knowing all along...we're just building up the goodbyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment