1) it's weird to think we were ever alike...because now that i talk to you, now that i see you again, i can't imagine that we were ever the same person. Who changed? me? you?...both i guess. And as much as i'd like to, i can't block you out of my life. Not that i'd necessarily want to, but...yknow...we just do not get along.

2) i've tried. I've tried to show you. I've tried to let you see, that i'm going to be me. I'm going to find my own faith, my own way. And being part of a family does not mean being a christian. You'd realize that isn't it about helping me as much as you can, and then letting me do the rest? It's my belief, its my life. I'm not saying i don't believe, but if you force me to go....i'll run.

3) I'm sorry I've been mia. i just needed the break. that's all. You'll still always be one of my #1's. forever and ever. Despite our differences, you've been here the whole time, and i wouldnt want to see you leave.

4) I know, and im sorry. I should have said something, but its selfish and thats why i didn't. But sometimes...only sometimes...i feel like what i have to say doesn't matter as much...

5) let me get my N....its my right. not a privelege. you don't get to determine that. you can't blackmail me

6) thanks for being the big sister and the little sister. You pull your weight a lot more than you should

7) i'm tired of pretending to care...goodbye.

8) yes i still remember you, i just don't have the energy to reunite. I still think about you, but...thats all.

9) i'm not ready to say goodbye, but at the same time curious to see whats ahead

10) you choose sides...its not fair, but i guess thats life. That's how you work, and i'm sorry it turned out that way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment