stuck in my head


okay i get it, let me think, i guess it's my turn
may be its time to put this on your on your sideburn
he say i'm bad, he prolly right, 
he pressing me like buttons down on a friday night
i'm so pretty like, me on my pedal bike
he on my low scrunch, he on my echo whites
he say "nikki don't stop you the bestest"
and i just be coming off the top as bestest

i love your sushi rolls hotter than wasabi, 
i race for your love, shake and bake ricky bobby
I'm at the W but i can't meet you in the lobby
Girl, i gotta watch my back, cause i'm not just anybody
i see em stand in line just to get beside her
i let her see the aston and let the rest surprise her
that's when we dissapear, you need GPS to find her
oh that was your girl? i thought i recognized her


and i pretty much did that all from memory....playing in my head over and over and over

0 comments:

Post a Comment