krisskross applesauce


hey kristie,
i dunno if you ever read my blog. But i just want you to know that I'm gonna miss you more than you know. It's going to be so different not having you here...and it made me realize that soon you'll be gone off on your own for good. to school. to your own place. to your own life. I miss you already. Have fun in sweden. meet a good swedish boy and don't forget to skype me lots :)
I love you big sis. You've got me through so much, and hearing you on the other side of the phone made me want to rush to the airport and be with you through this all. It's crazy how time flies. I know you'll have fun over there, but I pray you'll be safe and enjoy everything God shows you while you're there. You're so brave, venturing off half way across the world all alone. It does remind me of our first trip to England, all alone...it's just another step for you, another building block. Can't wait to see you soon. Love you so much kriss

0 comments:

Post a Comment