my teacher is talking on his cellphone.


I'm sitting here in history, i just saw my current grades, i just asked for my teacher for an extension on a test, my eyes keep closing, and more than my brain hurts. I'm overwhelmed and doing nothing about it to fix it. I keep procrastinating...when did i become such a terrible worker?! I used to wonder how people NEVER did homework. But now i'm one of them. I HAVE to get back on track. and the thing is, nobody else cares. It's all up to you how you do in highschool. I tried to convince myself that i chose friendships this year, that i was going to strengthen and fulfill things this year with relationships and with myself. But even though that should be a priority, it shouldn't mean i neglect homework. once again though, nobody cares except me. I just feel like I'm wasting time nowadays. or as mr weurch would put it "a waste of good oxygen". That might only make sense to us IBers. 
I've just got to STOP caring about that one guy, and focus on the things that will actually get me somewhere as opposed to just ...waiting. 
I'll get there. I'll regain my work ethic that i had back in grade 8 and 9. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment