11:11's just a time til you wish it away


wow. i feel like everything is changing...yet again. i feel pulls and pushes from directions i never thought would pull/push. i feel distance and closeness. I feel pain and relief. I feel loss and gain. I feel frustration and relief. i feel like i knew this would happen. it was just a matter of when. but i dreaded it. i don't know what to say other than time only allows you a certain amount before it goes "aight girl...move along now". i dont think the world is upsidedown i just feel like it teetered slightly left. no ones gone. everybody is still happy. i just wonder where i landed when the world decided to shift. i still hold my heart close to my body. but i keep saying "its yours, its yours". i still hold my hand out on both sides. but sometimes only five fingers get filled. i won't walk away, but i hope you know that i wish you were here...and not having you there means maybe you walked away. i'm rambling like i never have. but i just want my world straight up. i want the equater at the core, but for now Antarctica is still the bottom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment