long time no see...


today was the first time in a lonnngggggg time, that i've missed God. Sure I've tried to make myself feel the need to be close to him. But today made me realize how distant i got from him. The moment is gone, but that doesnt' mean i'm not going to act on it again. This may sound silly but it was because i found my itouch. I have been praying to find it ever since i lost it. Pretty much begging him to show me where  to find it...and i did. It was almost his way of saying , "see melissa? i'm still here. I still hear you..."
the itouch was one of two things ive been begging God for. And despite the fact that the other thing was more intense than losing an itouch...it's God's way of showing me that although I don't get everything I want, that he'll carry me through the things I can't handle. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment