road regret

i regret not trying harder in IB. i'm reaping the consequences now....
It's just weird to think that the small choices we made to study, or not to study one extra hour, one extra chapter, etc....led us to staying at a local university where we would stay in familiarity of people and place, versus a university far off where you basically have to start all over again. I just feel numb...upset...mostly at myself for not trying harder. At myself for not pushing harder, for not giving up my social life when i should have, for not giving up IB if i should have, for joining IB in the first place. It's just weird watching your dreams get flushed down the toilet and not being able to change that. It's weird knowing that you could have done better. And weird doesn't come close to describing the blank thoughts that fill the spots your hopes and plans filled when the sky was the limit.

1 comments:

Demon Kitti | August 7, 2010 at 10:19 PM

I know what you mean. The disappointment of seeing those exam scores can't be easily made up for... knowing that they're just not as good as what we could've done. I get you.

Post a Comment