blurb

i've kind of just given blurbs of random things since grad. Haven't written written in a long time, and joanne's ramble motivated me to get to it.....


so i got my IB diploma...not exactly as high as i would have liked, but its too late to do anything about that now, but as everyone's preparing for school, getting enrolled, buying dorm things, bed covers, pillows, picture frames, finding out who's on their floor...and as i sat with joanne as she chose her classes, i got excited...even though i'm not going anywhere. I'm tempted to just apply for spring 2011 and differ if i'm still not ready to go back to school. But at least i know i'll be able to get into schools :P.

It's just weird seeing that this is where life is taking us all. People are spreading out, and it sucks. Talking to joanne, she said "i just keep waiting for someone to wake me up from this dream", and i agree. Like when is someone going to tell me that i still have to hand in my essay, or when am i going to go and sleep in the pod again, walk into the caf and see if anyone's in there, or grab a late slip cause i accidently slept in, tuck my shirt in frantically as i walk past a teacher... i mean i know change only sucks until you get used to it, but i guess then at the moment i just know i'm waiting for goodbyes still, like my sister...who's going to chicago for her undergrad. "i'll be back for the holidays" yeah okay...not the same. other people going off to other places too. I guess i just got so comfortable, it was fine the way it was. Life has a habit of changing things up when i least want them to change.

at the same time...im excited for a good summer. I don't know how it's going to be, but i know it's going to be good. :)

that wasn't half the blurb i intended to write, but i'm watching the bachelorette so im a little distracted :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment