B.O.R.E.D


so everyone at my school is getting the swine flu.
a few of my close friends in grade 12 have it... and then some grade 10's, some grade 9's. no specific names i know off the top of my head, but there's a lot of people who are most likely on the verge because they've been hanging around the ones with swine. I don'ttttttt want to get it. i can't afford to miss school. I need all my time to study, because well...that' something i gotta work on. i'm in grade 12, this is my last shot. no time to slack. 
i'm so scared. i don't feel like anyone's going to dieeee necessarily, but i just worry. y'know?

there's been so much suffering lately. that's been on my mind so much. like the story mr dueck told today of a woman that lost all 5 of her sons. the first fell overboard on a ferry, the second two lost their lives to a muscle disorder that eventually destroyed their main muscle...their heart, the 4th fell asleep at the wheel, and the 5th partied his pain away until he died. yesterday was her husbands funeral. makes my pain look like relief in comparison... 


0 comments:

Post a Comment