RESOLUTIONS

for a new year

1) first and foremost....ive been slacking in all areas of my life i guess, but the one that bugs me the MOST is my work ethic. and when it comes to acting, this disappoints me, and others around me i'm sure, a ton. SO number one is to...pour 200% into acting rather than 75%

2) get in shape...since i got a treadmill, i need to be using it lots and lots. so yea, get in shape, lose my winter belly ;)

3) keep the peace....i need to work a lot harder at biting my tongue rather than putting my foot in my mouth. fighting fire with fire only makes a bigger fire.

4) keep in contact with old friends better....i tend to live one day at a time, which i guess isnt necessarily bad in itself, but when you look at the long run and realize that your day to day doesnt include making the effort with people you miss dearly, its time to change.

thats all for now :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment