i'm not invincible

i've come to realize that i'm not invincible. I've come to realize that words hurt, and rejection scars. I've come to realize that no matter how many times you get back up, you'll always keep count. I've realized that faking it til you make it is not aknowledged as strength. I've come to realize that feeling nothing at all means you're only strong on the outside, and that no matter who you hurt, you're hurting yourself 10 times more. I'm not invincible. I can't fly, i don't have superpowers. I've come to realize that with every dangerous choice, i get closer and closer to "chance" showing me its ugly side. With every risk, and opportunity to reap the consequences. Bad things happen. Sometimes it just doesn't work out. Sometimes i will fail. Sometimes i will hurt. Sometimes i will regret. I will wish i had done things differently. Wish that i hadn't thought everything would always work out to my advantage just because i'm me. I'm not invincible. never will be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment