support

i feel me slipping away some days.
i honestly never realized the importance of support from friends and family in life til i lost it. Not so much from friends, but even then still my close friendships have been on a technological basis vs a physical one, but more so from my family. I'm the "do no right" child. I wonder how much of it is true vs being just the norm of the family now. Either way...it's hard to be happy about where you're going in life when you're doing it alone

on a little bit of an unrelated note, i think that if you tell someone they're something enough.....they eventually become it (to an extent of course). But i mean like...if you tell someone "you're miserable", they eventually do become miserable. At least around you they do. And sometimes i wonder how much of our family dynamic is from us telling each other we're something, and we eventually all became it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment