optimistry

it's so weird...
ask me a month ago and i would have said that i was still dying, still living in the past, still wishing things were different. And yes there are occasions i still wish our group of friends were all together, all still conjoined...but this weekend revealed a secret to me about myself.
I'm actually HAPPY with life right now. The new friendships, new experiences, new people, as well as keeping in touch with the people that have meant so much to me...makes me realize im SO GLAD to be out of the bubble.
I still regret lost friendships yes, but i also realize that sometimes life has other plans in store, and just because certain relationships struggle, doesn't mean they didn't still drastically influence you. There are honestly SO many people in this world, so many opportunities. Not all of them great, some of them not even good. But hang onto the ones that are, and seek out the ones to come

0 comments:

Post a Comment