i could use a dream, or a genie, or a wish


"i wanna fall, head over heels, recklessly in love. I just want to fall, crash and feel it all, let my heart win and let it out. I want to feel the pain of loving someone so much that it hurts no matter what. I want somebody to call my own, someone who will be there on the other side of the phone at 4am. I just want to love with my whole heart. I want someone who wants my whole heart, not just parts of it. I want someone to chase after me the way i long for them. I don't want to care, i don't want to hide, i just want fall in love. Someone who gets me and makes my heart race a million miles an hour from a simple look. I want to hug them like they're never coming back, but know they'll never leave me. I want to sit in the silence with them and feel like I've been talking for hours. I want someone who will be my best friend but at the same time occupy my love. I want someone that will hold my hand just because they want to, someone that will call me just to talk, or tell me they need me just as much as i need them. I want to risk it, and jump. I want to fall, head over heels, recklessly in love."

0 comments:

Post a Comment