IMPERIALISM


i love how blogging has swept over the school this year. I started one back in grade nine, and deleted the posts i had on there because it was too painful for me to look back on, and also because someone found my blog. But then circumstances in my life caused me to bring my blog back to life...and honestly its been an addiction. It was after two of my closest friends told me they had blogs as well, so i wasn't afraid to let them know i had one too. I always thought blogs were gay...they were these secret websites emo kids posted their feelings on, but it became a way in which me and my friends actually saw inside each other's heads. Now I see everywhere that people have "blogger", its pretty funny to see that so many people are becoming "sentimental", but also makes me smile that people aren't afraid to express themselves. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment